Thursday, March 13, 2008

Names Of The Parts Of A Sailboat

Paraculi

ECB - "No wages linked to inflation"

Then I'm going to comb through the European Commission's website and I find this sentence: " Basic salaries are adjusted Annually in line with inflation and purchasing power in the EU countries "", which I find quite ridiculous and inconsistent with what the ECB said.

This is always (I've already mentioned) is called to the fag ass heart of arthritis, as he said in a memorable Ricucci intercetatta call the police.

But I is not good, not really, as usual sermon Razzola good and bad, so our hard-earned euros and harassed should always stay the same year after year, with bread and pasta that would skyrocket, while already bloated salaries of the Eurocrats are "revised" upward annually to help them make ends meet.

But that's just me shock me?

But maybe I'm wrong, in fact 2.400 and 3.800 euros for a secretary to a graduate are the bare minimum of course ... ah NET!

for those who do not believe you can check here

0 comments:

Post a Comment