Friday, September 4, 2009

Brazilian Wax Walnut, Ca

TO MY MOTHER

Eyes dull and faded
reflected my own eyes, and look distracted

a horizon not yet illuminated by the light

delineated as a line of shade and shadow
populated
and photos from the past that
restituisono shreds Life
are snapshots of memory, its fading

that my s'angustia

to grab at least a little sense of remembrance alive
But in his veins and tired and exhausted
precariously in my healthy
(still hours and here, but who knows) the same red blood flows

and its flesh is my flesh and my
is because its
she belongs to me since the night away
which gave me the spark of life
and I belong to that evening and for every instant of time

You should always cross the threshold together

irreparable and beyond find, in light or shadow
because it is impossible to truly separate

without getting lost and survive only to find themselves in a meantime
light or shadow

0 comments:

Post a Comment